No Products in the Cart
Baby's skin is thinner and more permeable, which makes it much more vulnerable to the chemicals in fabrics. Toxic-free organic baby clothes is a great option for your baby's sensitive skin.
Organic cotton is hypoallergenic and does not cause any allergy or irritation when it touches human skin. Babies and children are most vulnerable to the health risks caused by pesticides and fertilisers used in traditional cotton production.
The average "100% cotton" product is actually only 73% cotton, with the remaining 27% consisting of chemicals, resins and binders used in farming and manufacturing.
When you buy a SoftBaby product you can be confident that your child will be safe from these unnecessary dangers.
According to the Organic Trade Association, in 2003, United States cotton production contributed to 55 million pounds of pesticides being sprayed on 12.8 million acres of cotton. Worldwide it is estimated that 2 billion pounds of these harmful chemicals were sprayed on cotton crops.
By supporting chemical-free organic cotton, you are saving the world from these toxic chemicals and making a safer, better world for you and your children.
SoftBaby is also ethically made by using factories where no child labour is used; working conditions are safe and hygienic; fair wages are paid; and no excessive working hours are enforced.
We want to continue helping these developing countries by supporting workers improve their standards to live healthier, more productive lives so they can better support their families.